Create a customer account before you start! This makes it easier to create and edit your phone case. Your draft will be saved in your account and you can get back to the creative process after a short tea break. You can also design and save multiple versions to choose from.
with Photo Collages
Why only choose one image? Simply use several of your favourite snaps and make a photo collage to be printed on your new personalized Phone Case!
With our new feature, you can easily make photo collages with as many photos as you like. Every details matters, and your Pixum Phone Case simply has to match the whole outfit and reflect your current mood.
Now, read our quick guideon how to create a photo collage
Inspiration for your new Personalised Phone Case
Highlights from Your Recent Holidays
All your favourite holiday memories with your family and friends can now be captured on your new Phone Case. Place the best image in the centre of the collage and the snaps of details on the edges of the case to re-create the atmosphere. Choose our Premium Case to get the edges printed, too!
Favourite Couple Photos
Now, your new mobile case can both be protective and beautiful. Opt for our Silicone Case for an extra tight grip and a non-slippery surface. A lovely gift for the newly-weds or to celebrate your year anniversary.
Memories Kept for Ever
In the Pixum Online Editor, you will find the essential tools to create a wonderful collage. The creation is very simple and can be done quickly:
- load the lean Pixum Online Editor
- select your mobile phone, model and desired phone case type
- upload the images for the photo collage
- click on the "layout" (left side of the Editor) and pick one with the desired number of images
- drag your photos onto the empty photo frames and set the best position
- optionally, you can edit the photos, add a lovely message and a matching background colour to your draft
- happy with the result? Now, add your design to the shopping basket and order the new Phone Case to receive the parcel in only a few days.
Tip: Feel free to edit each simgle photo in the photo collage (left side of the Editor, "Edit"): rotate, zoom and crop the images. On top of that, you can adjust the brightness and the contrast.
With the Blur option, you can turn your own image to a background photo and manually add new photo frames (again, left side of the Editor, the option "+ Add an empty image area") and make a completely unique photo collage. Try out on how your pictures look the best, there is no wrong or right. Check our Inspiration section for further tips.
Looking for more creative ideas?
The special thing about a photo collage is you can tell the whole story with it so try using images that have a common theme or similar colours. Use your phone case to present the moments you are proud of or create a design to help someone you love (or yourself) get through a difficult phase. Nowadays, a phone case is something that we simply use and see the whole day long. Use the opportunity to custom design your new accessory. Personalise it with photos, background colour you love and add an inspiring quote to make it a real eye-catcher.
Your draft is as unique as you are: you can create a colourful photo mix or limit yourself to the same snap repeated in colour, sepia and black-and-white. You decide for yourself what your perfect mobile cover looks like!
- family photos: You can gather all the important family members on the case. Pick the funniest, sweetest or coolest snaps to show how unique you are.
- splash of colour: You can arrange your photos to a mosaic sorted by colour. Either use only photos with one main colour (e.g., turn them into sepia or gamma correct and leave only blue tones) or group different pictures to a few colour areas (e.g., vivid summer shots on the left and relaxed winter snaps on the right)
- your work phone: Got a work phone that looks boring? Design a phone case with the company logos from the historically different periods of time or add snaps from your recent trade fair.
- vacations fun: Shot from the recent holidays are perfect for a travel junkie. Personalise your phone cover with your own snaps of the landmarks or curious insider details.
- food theme: Has someone just said "chocolate"? Personalise your mobile cover with your favourite cocktails or the legendary granny's lemon tart. Happiness guaranteed!
- bucket list for the new year: A bucket list does not always need a pen and a sheet of paper. Be creative and make a photo collage to visualise your new year's resolutions or the bucket list for the next year of travelling. There are no limits to your creativity!
A custom mobile phone cover designed with a photo collage is a wonderful gift to fall in love with. Be sure to have a unique present. It is not only an eye-catcher, but it is also very practical as it protects the phone from scratches and damage.
Can't wait to create a high-quality present for any occasion, but don't know exactly which of the photos will look best when printed? Find more inspiring ideas here. Check how lovely the beautiful portraits as well as simple everyday objects might look like in a photo collage printed on your new Phone Case !
Why subscribe to our newsletter?