All our premium materials
Get creative with your Pixum Wall Art
Sizes & prices
With the help of our price calculator, you can easily calculate the price for your personal Pixum Wall Art by adapting the characteristics of the product according to your wishes:
Your Pixum Wall Art - as individual as your home
Pixum Wall Art is as individual as your home itself. Whether light or heavy, large or small, black-and-white or colourful - at Pixum you will find the right wall art with the most brilliant colours and the ideal characteristics for almost every situation.
At Pixum you can choose from the greatest selection of wall art online:
- Canvas Print: For particularly brilliant colours, twelve-colour printing is used. This technique gives your canvas print the look of a real live painting.
- Forex Print:The foam board print is a very light-weight yet durable printing option, which allows your picture to stand out. It consists of two thin plastic sheets and a layer of hard foam that form the base for a matt picture.
- Aluminium Print: Through its durability and longevity our Aluminium prints have proved to be not only sturdy, but also elegant in its visual appearance with a matt surface. Perfect for any type of photo.
- Acrylic Glass Print: Create breathtaking depth effects and high colour brilliance by printing your photos on plexiglas. It's durable and slightly translucent, which allows you to, for example, illuminate it from behind.
- Gallery Print: Your photo will be printed directly onto the backside of acrylic glass and then re-enforced with an aluminium plate. This guarantees great depth effect and colour brilliance, as well as durability and sturdiness.
- Pine Wood Panel Print: With your photo printed onto pine wood panels, you get a matt, satin-like finish, which simultaneously gives your print a warm, comfortable feeling.
- Photo Poster: Make the most out of your favourite pictures and create magnificent Pixum Photo Posters in premium quality.
- Adhesive Photo Poster: Create your personal wall stickers with your photos or decorate your furntiture. Easy to use with a satin-finished matt visual appearance.
At Pixum three printing methods are used. With inkjet printing, finest ink droplets are dropped onto the surface. The material absorbs them and provides them with maximum luminosity. However, UV direct printing is most frequently used, for example for the Gallery Print, the Acrylic Glass Print, the Forex or Foam Board Print and the Aluminium Print. The colours are printed directly onto the surface. The colours are UV-resistant and suitable for outdoor use. The UV direct print highlights the properties of the base material.
Pixum offers a wide range of design possibilities for posters, canvases and more. Add a frame to your photo poster, arrange multiple images to a photo panel or create a photo collage - with Pixum you are the artist. The Pixum Photo World software offers you even more creative possibilities, from prefabricated designs to cliparts and from frames and masks to text boxes. Even with your smartphone, you can create your Pixum Wall Art by using the Pixum Wall Art Simulation app.
You have lots of choices at Pixum. Depending on the Pixum Wall Art, you decide on:
- Format: Most of our Pixum Wall Art is available in more than 50 formats and sizes - come and discover the variety!
- Picture hanging kit: Choose between mirror plates, the railing system, the screw system and the clamping system, depending on your wall art.
- Material: With the Photo Posters, you choose from six different paper types, from photo paper to artistic printing paper with glossy, matt, extra glossy, extra matt, metallic glossy and satin finish.
- Printing: Two types of printing are available for some Pixum Wall Art: Fine Art and Direct print.
Try designing a Pixum Wall Art now and have it delivered home to you in no time!