- Lighter & more durable than real glass
- 100% water and weather proof
- 4 mm thin synthetic glass
- Lots of of sizes: 20×20 cm up to 150×100 cm
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Enhances the colour luminance, depth and detail of your photos by printing them directly onto acrylic glass.
from 30,99 ¤
Picture hangers available for an Acrylic Print
Customer feedback for our Acrylic Print
More infos on the Acrylic Print
The Pixum Acrylic Photo Prints are the ideal choice for you to add depth and luminosity to your pictures. The acrylic glass intensifies the colours and produces an impressive 3D effect, whether it's a light-coloured portrait, an iridescent underwater picture or a strongly coloured photo of a nature landscape.
The Pixum Acrylic Print has been reviewed in the latest issue of the Digital Photographer Magazine (11/2017). This is what they have to say:
In general, acrylic glass is often referred to as plexi glass. Acrylic (actually: polymethyl methacrylate) is a plastic, which is originally made from crude oil. After the various production steps, an extremely robust and transparent material is created, which now plays an important role in the printing of pictures and photos. The material is similar to glass in appearance but is not nearly as heavy and costly.
An acrylic print offers you lots of advantages:
- Depth: The acrylic glass creates a strong depth effect and colour luminance that highlights your subject.
- Robustness: Acrylic glass pictures are extremely sturdy.
- Weather resistance: Photos on acrylic glass withstand any weather, which is why they are suitable for the outdoors as well as for the bathroom.
- Playing with light: Because the acrylic glass is transparent, you can install a light source behind the wall and light it from behind. This results in particularly bright colors.
Sizes & prices
With the help of our price calculator, you can easily calculate the price for your personal Pixum Wall Art by adapting the characteristics of the product according to your wishes: